My name is Alison Brock,
and I’m so glad you are here.
I’m a certified practitioner of Emotional Freedom Techniques (“EFT”), certified by the founder of EFT, Gary Craig, through his Official EFT Training Centre.
I’m also a certified integrative health coach, meditation teacher and yoga teacher, and a mother of three children.
I’m passionate about inspiring, supporting and empowering parents to:
• take charge of their emotional health;
• find their purpose and their joy, and
• create a more harmonious home, with less drama and more love.
Let me tell you a little bit about how it all started.
I started my career as a lawyer, working in Australia, Hong Kong and England.
It was a fast-paced, high-pressured environment, which became even more challenging when juggling the demands of a career with motherhood.
In 2016, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. It was a wake-up call, leading me to realise how important it is to take care of my health – my mind, body and spirit.
It was time to transform my life and find my purpose.
I realised that my true calling involves being a counsellor, a teacher, a guide – connecting to others on a deep level.
That led me to becoming certified as:
• an EFT Practitioner through the Gary Craig Official EFT Training Centre, which includes training in “Gold Standard EFT Tapping” and the latest advancement in EFT, known as “Optimal EFT”;
• an Integrative Health Coach through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition);
• a Meditation Teacher through the Chopra Center;
• a Yoga Teacher through Yoga Paramgati – Yoga Alliance International.
My passion is to inspire others to take charge of their emotional health, which is intimately connected to our physical health.
We all have the ability to experience a sense of inner peace, within the chaos of the world. We can learn to release emotional hurts, regrets, and fears that have caused us to feel undeserving, lacking, or limited in some way.
If you would like to know more about my story, click here to read my journey to wellness.
I’m here to empower you to become the highest version of yourself.
I’m especially passionate about EFT as a powerful tool for positive change and self-healing.
With EFT, I can help you:
• alleviate stress and anxiety
• let go of negative thought patterns and limiting beliefs
• heal the pain of trauma
• regulate your emotions
• connect to yourself and the divine wisdom within us all
• create more joy in your life.
With EFT, we can begin to see the challenges that life presents from a higher perspective.
They can be opportunities for the growth and evolution of our soul.
Let me help you along your journey.