Terms of Service
1. Terms of Service
By accessing the website at www.alisonbrock.com (the “Website”), you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Website. The materials contained in the Website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. User License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Website;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Alison Brock at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on the Website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Alison Brock makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
2. Further, Alison Brock does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to the Website.
In no event shall Alison Brock or her suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Website, even if Alison Brock or her authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Alison Brock has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Alison Brock of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Alison Brock may revise these Terms of Service at any time without notice. By using the Website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms of Service.
7. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are, and our relationship is, governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong SAR. Any dispute, controversy, difference or claim arising out of or relating to our agreement, including the existence, validity, interpretation, performance, breach or termination thereof or any dispute regarding non-contractual obligations arising out of or relating to it shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC) under the HKIAC Administered Arbitration Rules in force when the Notice of Arbitration is submitted . The law of this arbitration clause shall be Hong Kong law . The seat of arbitration shall be Hong Kong. The venue of hearings shall be Hong Kong . The number of arbitrators shall be one. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English.